Slide For More brandfolio >>>
We combine creativity with data-driven insights to create the perfect formula for your brand identity. Our team of experienced designers work closely with you to understand your business, your audience, and your unique brand story.
Using cutting-edge data analysis techniques, we identify key trends, market gaps, and consumer insights to create a brand identity that looks visually stunning and connects with your audience on a deeper level. Our branding design formula includes everything from logo design to brand messaging and strategy, with a focus on building trust and loyalty with your customers.
Whether you're just starting out or looking to rebrand, we deliver customized branding solutions that exceed your expectations and drive business growth. With our unique blend of creativity and data analysis, we create brand identities that set you apart from the competition and resonate with your target audience.
Our team leverages design experience and data analysis to craft a tailor-made brand identity for your business.
Brand design is an important investment. A brand identity is more than just a logo. As a business owner, your goal is to have a brand that is professional, recognizable and authentic to you. We will work together through the branding process to develop and design a cohesive brand identity that will reflect your core values and attract your ideal customers.
BRANDING PACKAGE DETAILS :
• Brand Logo (A graphic mark or symbol used to aid and promote public recognition)
• Brand Story (Enhance your story for deeper emotional connection with your market)
• Brand Concept (A process of developing formless idea to precise message in an appropriate form)
• Brand Color (Choose colors for recognizable design across various media)
• Brand Font (Words used to present its name in logo & overall brand's personality)
• Brand Pattern (Pattern helping create memorable brand expressions and recognition)
• Brand Theme (A unique illustration mockups proposal to determine your brands overall feelings)
FINAL ARTWORK :
• Brand Book (In PDF Format) (Approx 12 Pages)
• Working Source Files (Adobe Illustrator “AI” Format)
• High-resolution Files (JPG & PNG Format)
*Please note that the prices mentioned above are subject to variation based on your industry and specific project requirements.
*We are limiting our monthly slots to 20 customers on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Brand Guidelines - Brand guidelines are composed of rules on how to use your brand’s visual elements
• Brand Strategist - Professional suggestion by our Creative Director Jinks Chong on your branding designs & strategy planning
• Brand Website - A website can increase a business's credibility and professionalism by providing customers with a digital presence
• Brand Character - Character are the faces that lend your brand a distinct personality, which in turn differentiates you from the others brand
• Brand Collaterals - The collection of media used promote the brand and support the sales and marketing of a product or service
SAMPLING OF BRAND COLLATERALS :
• Business Card / Company Profile / Staffwear / Flyer / Brochure / Packaging / Bunting / Banner / Poster / Sticker / Social Media Ad / Depends on what your business needs
Branding Design Process
Our aim is to streamline, guide you step by step and make the process for you enjoyable as possible as I know, starting up a business or rebranding while working on your business is overwhelming and can be a stressful time. Below, is a breakdown and timeline, to help you get an idea of what is involved in the process for my Branding Design projects.
First step to do, is fill out the branding creative brief.
The time allocated for a branding design project is 1-3 months when we commence.
Branding Creative Brief
Take your time fill up the creative brief, the more information you provide will help our designers influence your brands personality and feel that you would like for your project. It is an important process for the branding design stage.
Our designers work through the completed brief and make sure understand your brief. If they not clear on anything, clients servicing will contact you to get further explanation.
We will send you a project timeline after received the payment.
Our project timeline follows a strict plan & steps, starting with your branding creative brief.
From here, our designers will start research then create a moodboard for your brand. A moodboard sets the overall feeling/style of the brand and is a collection of different elements such as images, colors, patterns, fonts and etc.
It will be based on the branding creative brief you have filled out, and our designers creative research, and ensure we are on the right track for the overall feel of your brand.
Our designer will start creating concepts for your logo. You may check out the details of designing logo at logo design process.
We will provide a Three (3) unique logo design and we will go through a few rounds of revisions. Five (5) rounds are included in all the packages and ensure we get it perfect for you. Feedback to remain on schedule with our project timeline to be provided by 1-5 working days back to us.
Once you are happy with your logo, our designer will move on to creating all of the final elements for the brand.
Once the logo design is completed, our designer will commence creating your brand identity which including Brand Concept, Brand Logo & Rationale, Brand Colors, Brand Fonts, Brand Patterns and Brand Theme in a Brand Book in PDF Document.
Transfer Of Your Final Files
We will commence output procedure for the final artwork into source file format & deliver to you.
Time to celebrate!
Brand Guidelines (Add-On)
Once brand book is completed, our designer will commence creating your Brand Guidelines. Branding Guidelines are so important to remain consistent across your channels. Also very helpful for anyone else working with your brand to know exactly what to do to keep the designs on brand and cohesive.
Brand Collateral (Add-On)
Now it all starts to come together, designing all the brand collateral based on Brand Book & Brand Guidelines, make it remain consistent across your channels. We will put this all together and present it to you and revise until perfect!
If you're interested in working with a friendly, professional, and creative design studio for your project, please click the button below to fill out the branding creative brief.